Monday 12 August 2013

'Jack' by Breach- Amazing Video!

I am so in love with this music video. It totally weirded me out when I was watching it and yet I could not stop watching it. The guys in this video catapult between singing/speaking/miming the lyrics with the most deadpan of expressions harbouring intent, to full blown scary shit dancing. I love that sort of dancing, it is animalistic and euphoric. Their surroundings are safe and muted, but they are dancing hard whilst their hair suffers full inversion triggered by the beats. The tune it self is also very catchy, but I especially love the sound that I can only describe as a drunken cello. It dips in and out of the the chorus like it is groaning, struggling to keep up with the Jack fest. I am mesmerised by the whole experience and I have now watched it a few more times than I care to admit. COME ON LETS JACK! Watch Video Here

1 comment: